Why do you need a Buyer’s Agent?
A Buyer’s Agent will:
- Provide you with complete and accurate information on any property on the market.
- Help negotiate the best deal possible for you.
- Look out for your best interests through the whole buying process.
- Explain financing options and direct the best possible sources to you.
- Make recommendations and schedule inspections, appraisals, and lawyers.
- Make sure all paperwork is completed correctly.
Working with a Buyer’s Agent provides all these benefits to you at absolutely NO cost to you—the buyer. A Buyer’s Agent is compensated by the seller while their primary responsibility is to the interest of the buyer. Contact Tim today to find out how to make him you Buyer’s Agent.